10 Minute stoppage on I-95 and Forbes Avenue (Route 1) in New Haven is scheduled to occur Sunday, November 23, 2014 between 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
I-95 Southbound: 10 Minute stoppage will occur beginning just east of the I-91 Southbound merge. Access to the Pearl Harbor Memorial (Q) Bridge will be restricted.
I-95 Northbound: 10 minute stoppage will occur beginning at the Woodward Avenue on-ramp. Access to the Pearl Harbor Memorial (Q) Bridge will be restricted.
Forbes Avenue: 10 minute stoppage will occur between East Street and Stiles Street. Access to the Tomlinson Bridge will be restricted.
- Nighttime closure and detour of the Wooster Street on-ramp to I-95 Northbound. Friday, November 21, 2014 between the hours of 10 PM and 5 AM.
- Nighttime lane closures my occur on I-95, I-91, Route 34 and the surrounding Interchange between the hours of 9 PM and 5 AM to facilitate bridge construction and roadway repairs. View our Interactive Map for Up-To-Date Traffic Information!
- Closure and detour on Stiles Street and Kendall Street Intersection between Forbes Avenue and Waterfront Street Connector. Monday, November 21 through Tuesday, November 25, 2014 between the hours of 7 AM and 3 PM.
- Daytime lane closure on Canal Dock Road between Long Wharf Drive and Sargent Drive. Weekdays Friday, November 21 through Friday, November 28, 2014 between the hours of 7 AM and 3 PM.
- CTDOT is announcing that construction activities related to roadway construction on the I-95 NB off-ramp to I-91 NB are expected to cuase significant traffic delays during the overnight of Thursday, November 20, 2014.
- Construction activities related to construction of the new Southbound Q-Bridge are expected to cause delays during the morning of Sunday, November 23, 2014 as traffic is stopped for a 10 minute period on I-95 and Forbes Avenue (Route 1) in New Haven.
- In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, all travel lanes will remain open on I-95, I-91, and Route 34 from 6 AM Wednesday, November 26 to 8 PM Monday, December 1, 2014.