- Daytime right shoulder closures on the I-95 Southbound side of the Pearl Harbor Memorial bridge are scheduled to occur weekdays Monday, January 23, 2017 through Friday, January 27, 2017 between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM.
- Nighttime lane closures may occur on I-95, I-91, Route 34 and the surrounding Interchange between the hours of 8 PM and 6 AM to facilitate bridge construction and roadway repairs. View our Interactive Map for Up-To-Date Traffic Information!
- There are currently no local road traffic alerts.
- We are pleased to announce that the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge has been awarded the Grand Prize award by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) in the 2016 America's Transportation Awards competition!
- "The America's Transportation Awards competition exists to showcase the outstanding achievements our (AASHTO) members accompish every day and the Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge project certainly exemplifies all of that and more."
- Follow us on Twitter @QBridgeProgram!